Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hello Monticello !!

Well, things are coming along well. I hope to have this office ready by Monday. Remember, don't pay "per hour" when you get a flat rate from me. Example: Simple Divorce = $75.00. You won't get that from anyone.

Mediations are REAL EXPENSIVE when you are ordered to attend (so many sessions) and I offer total court approved mediations. No hourly rate, so you can concentrate on settling legal matters and not worried how many hours you use. One case = $ 75.00 per client plus court cost (if needed). These are just a couple of examples.

Remember my email address for requesting appointments is jim_ball@rocketmail.com. I am available based on your schedule, not just mine.

Hope to hear from ya'll soon.

God Bless.

Jim Ball, CP/ADRS/BA Legal Services

No comments:

Post a Comment